Lone Star Cryogenics offers repair and re-manufacture of cryogenic vessels and related components utilized in all aspects of the cryogenic industry, specializing in: transport trailers, liquid cryogenic storage vessels and portable skidded or chassis mounted tanks.
- Leak Detection and Restoration of Vacuum
- Perlite Testing, Top Off and Replacement
- Plumbing Repairs to Include: Valves, Flex Hoses, Regulators, Pumps, Etc.
- Plumbing Upgrades to Include: Complete New Plumbing Systems
- Repair and Testing of New Fabrication of Pressure Building Coils
- Complete Restoration of Damaged or Wrecked Equipment to Include Working with Insurance Company
- Complete Transport Refurbishment to Include New Sub-frames with Air Ride or Spring Suspension
- Rework Complete Plumbing Systems Using Existing Valves or New Valves
DOT Inspections are offered at several locations within the immediate vicinity of Lone Star Cryogenics.
Please contact the LSC office at 979.234.5001 for a list of these vendors.